Saturday, March 3, 2012

Post 63: Dark Chocolate

Story time!

Once upon a time there was a young lad named ASL, and he hated dark chocolate.

Then one day, he went to Switzerland!

While in Switzerland, he bought lots and lots...

LOADS....

TONS....

Of MILK CHOCOLATE.

He loved milk chocolate. He ate it all the time.

And in one night, he ate the lots and lots...

The loads...

THE TONS

Of milk chocolate.

And he got sick.

He would look at milk chocolate and say "No! Not more milk chocolate! It's far too sweet!"

He would go to the sweet shop, and say "All of this is far too sugary for my tastes. If I eat any of this, my tongue shall fall off, and I will be sick forever."

But one day, his father offered him a piece of very, very, very dark chocolate.

At first, ASL thought "Ew! Dark chocolate! It is gross and bitter!"

But then he realized...

"If I don't like sweet things anymore, maybe bitter will actually taste good to me now!"

So he tried a little bit.

And...


....

"I LOVE IT!" He shouted. "I love it so much I will always eat dark chocolate whenever I can!"

"It's delicious!"

"It's so bitterly fantastic!"

"YUM."

And then, one day, he got sick because of eating too much dark chocolate.

He learned that too much sweet sugar will make you want something bitter, and choosing only the bitter things will make you crave sweetness.

And now he eats both milk chocolate and dark chocolate.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment