Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012: Forcefields of Awesomeness

Starting with waking up, my day hasn't been too wonderful.
I barely had time to put something and scarf down something barely resembling breakfast before I was taken off to band practice.

Note: By "band practice," I mean a few of my friends and myself sitting around and trying to make music happen, generally without much success.

Headache.

Being told I wasn't going to be able to see a friend I was really hoping to see.

Just little things like that have all stacked up and made me a little grumpster.

Then I got home.
And I see my nephews playing around with some toys I don't remember ever knowing about in my life.
Then one of them turns to the other and says "You are no match for my forcefield of AWESOMENESS!"
I had to smile.
And then my day started looking a bit brighter.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment