Sunday, January 1, 2012

Post 1: Bucket Lists

For those of you who don't know what a bucket list is:

A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. 

Now that we've got that out of the way, allow me to ramble for a moment.
When I look at my bucket list, I see a list of dreams. A list of things that will one day happen in my life, if I have any say in the matter. My bucket list is my list of priorities. It includes many things I consider of great importance, like having a family. It also includes more superfluous things, like learning to play the banjo.
Reading someone else's bucket list is a special thing for me. It allows me to get a glimpse into their brain, and see what they consider great and beautiful.
I am grateful for bucket lists and the insights they offer into my life.

That's all for today, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment