Saturday, January 14, 2012

Post 14: 0.7mm Pencil Lead

I have two mechanical pencils, and I love them very much. One is green, and the other is black. They both have a button that you push on the side to release more lead and they both have a twist-to-make-it-taller eraser on top.
I've had them for two years. There were originally eight of them, I believe. Four black, two blue, one green, and one pink. Since I got them, they've all been broken, borrowed, or lost. All but these two. I've held on to these two with every ounce of my being. I love them. They are reliable. They use 0.7mm mechanical pencil lead, and they make my handwriting look somewhat acceptable.
But this post isn't about the two pencils. This post is about the lead in those two pencils.

0.7mm pencil lead is fun. It doesn't break, but it isn't stubby and funny, either. It allows me to write narrowly, but still manage to look good. It also is very fun to use for doodling.
I'm grateful for 0.7mm mechanical pencil lead in my life.
Just another thing that I usually overlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment