Saturday, January 7, 2012

Post 7: The Alphabet

The English alphabet is an amazing thing.
Because of it, you're reading this post right now. Because of it, I'm writing this post right now. Because of it, boys and girls can text each other flirty, grammatically incorrect sentences. Because of it, I can write nonsensical poetry during school.
I love the alphabet. I taught myself to read with some help from my sister at age 3. Reading and writing have always been something I love, and I wouldn't be able to do either of those if the wonderful twenty-six letters that range from A-Z hadn't been there to help me out.
Thanks, the Alphabet. You rock.

1 comment:

  1. " Because of it, boys and girls can text each other flirty, grammatically incorrect sentences."
    Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete