Friday, January 20, 2012

Post 20: Lifelong Friends

There are different kinds of friends one may have during the course of a lifetime. There are good friends, best friends, friends with which one does stupid things, friends that are actually archenemies, and many, many more.
But this post is about a particularly special kind of friend.

Lifelong friends.
From what I can tell, one doesn't get too many of these during their existence. But the few that are there are more than worth it. These are the kinds of friends who you can go without seeing for years, see again, and talk to like it's been a day. The friends that will always be your friends, no matter what happens.
I sent today with two close friends of mine who I believe are lifelong friends. We haven't had a lifetime to know for certain, but we've certainly known each other for quite some time and continue to talk about anything and everything.  I may dedicate specific posts to them later, so I won't describe them here. I will merely say that lifelong friends are a rare and wonderful thing to come by.
I'm grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment